Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Debate!

I found the following quiz on how we tend to argue for/against Christianity to be interesting. Here's my results...



You scored as Evidentialist. You are an evidentialist! Apologetics primarily consists in showing the good reasons one has to believe the claims of Christianity. You consistently confound unbelievers with your knowledge of history, science, and Bayesian computation that you learned from John Warwick Montgomery, Gary Habermas, and Richard Swinburne.

Evidentialist


97%

Classical Apologist


87%

Reformed/Presuppositional Apologist


20%

Fideist


7%

Atheist


0%

What kind of apologist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You are a classical apologist! Marshaling arguments first based on competing worldviews, you can show reasons to believe in the Christian faith. You have learned much from C. S. Lewis, Norman Geisler, and Peter Kreeft."

Hm, I'm only 40% classical apologist, though. Have I learned much from Norman Geisler and Peter Kreeft? Hm...doubtful, since I don't even know who they are. :)

ruth said...

That's a great picture of...you?, Al. :-) You've changed a lot since I last saw ya! These questions were too hard for me.