Sunday, July 24, 2005

Oh Yes

I was cleaning out my e-mail folder today and came across an e-mail from a friend. One of those typical 'tell us about yourself' with questions like...
WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
SOUPS OR SALAD?
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ?
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON; WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
FAVORITE FOOD?
I'm feeling a bit guilty for not filling one out, but then I realized that I rarely feel like the surveys give much information about who someone is. So I guess my goal should be to write one of my own. And then send it out to one group of my friends and define success if another (mutually exclusive) group of friends sends it back to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...skirt? blue.
"Slide" by the goo goo dolls
salad
a few chocolate chips
blue
too hard to decide...italian, indian, or thai

I think that's a lot of info about myself (especially the chocolate chips part). :)

Lindsey said...

Lets see...
blue (jeans)
Coldplay
salad
chocolate chip cookie (hehehe Katie!)
light green
icecream

See how fun these are Alan? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gray
"Wait, Wait" by The Format
Soup
Salad... Haha
Red
All food are created equal, come on!

Anonymous said...

Orange

The quiet whisper of computer fans and I can faintly hear what sounds like an airplane far away.

Soup

An orange popsicle-brand popsicle.

True Orange (don't like reddish or yellowish orange)

Anything that contains massive amounts of chocolate and peanut butter.